My Passions

You know Deva, you made me SHOCK!
So, this is the story..

I was posting in this blog, when suddenly my computer turned off for no reason. When i turn on my computer again and opened this blog website, i found that there's no draft in this blog. I'm so stressed because i had to repeat everything from the beginning. It makes me became lazy...-__-. So, i gave up and decided to read the most recent news from this blog. And i read the posting i have written previously. I confused..why the posting that i've made could be there? After i checked again, i found that Deva continued what i had written. Hmm...i was very relieved..alhamdulillah..

Alright, now i would talking about MY PASSIONS!!

I WANT TO BE LIKE ALEXA CHUNG!! Her style really inspired me somuch!~

I WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH KARL LAGERFELD, Chanel designer. This would be great if this really happened.


I WANT LOMO CAMERAS!!! iwantitiwantitiwantit...somuch!! This is extremely cute!!


I WANNA GO TO DUBAI!! There is full of unique buildings..


I WANT GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES!! I hope i could walk the road in the morning with my dogs. This is my dream all along..


I WANT ASTON MARTIN RAPIDE!! It's my dream supercar all the time!!

Actually, i still have a lot of passion..but, i forget..I tried to remember one by one. If i had remembered, i will tell you as fast as i can OK!

With a little of love,
Syifa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda