today today today

Well, today is my BAD DAY! Huh! :(

You know what? Because, there was a BIG BIG and SUPER BIG pimple grew on my............(censored) hmm..it's very embarassing!! And the BIG BIGGER BIGGEST pimple makes me hurted somuch!! I couldn't bear the pain anymore!!!! I just wanna cried as hard as i could. I don't know when is the ugly pimple grew..but it grew up so fast. As far as i know, yesterday, there was no pimple on it. But today? I realized if there was a pimple on it when i was changed my clothes. I felt something tingling on my....... And when i checked it, i'm so shocked when i saw a big pimple was grew on my.......ARGGHH!!! I WANNA GO HOME RIGHT NOW!!

So, please pray for me in order to remove my pimple, OK?

Enough talking about my pimple. I just wanna add a photo about the Green Day's stage plan in Singapore Indoor Stadium presently.

HEREHEREHERE

GUMMYGUMMY! I CAN'T WAIT!!
I wanna see their concert from the front side of all!! Minimal, i can see their concert in the blue one, the center.

I can't imagine how fabulous are their concert in Singapore later..it must be PERFECT! Like the other concerts they used to. Hmm..actually, i've seen their concert in DVD, Bullet in a Bible. The concert was extremely incredible. Just imagine, if i felt hysterical when i saw their concert in DVD, how about later? When i have a chance to see their concert DIRECTLY..

Maybe i can fainted immediately, haha..

I feeling slack now. Because my mom command me to study the lesson that i don't like!! Unlikely, i had to learn..-___- Because my score will determine the future of me. If i got a bad score, my future will become dark. But, if i got a good score, my future will as bright as a sun (haha..sooo...poetic!). It's true right? I'm not lying loh..It's not just a mere essay, that's a fact!!

ENOUGHENOUGH!

Love,
Syifa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda